Dynamic Communication Solutions for
Complex Interference Environments
Robert J. Conley - President and Co-Founder
Royden M. Honda – Co-Founder and Chief Technologist
- Co-founder Vivato Inc, Engineer Scientist – Hewlett-Packard, Agilent
- 30 years experience in high performance radio engineering, holds 6 issued U.S. patents.
- BSEE Washington State University , MSEE University of Idaho
Jon Thorpe – Owner and Director of Operations
- Responsible for directing all efforts in obtaining and protecting patentable technologies.
- 40 years advanced antenna design and development, holds 12 issued U.S. patents.
- Managed antenna department at ARGO Systems.
- BSE UCLA, MSEE San Jose State, MS Applied Math Santa Clara University.
Kevin Malone – Director of Business Development
- Responsible for operations including manufacturing, finance and accounting.
- 30 years experience in commercial electronic product design and manufacturing.
- Design and APAC foreign service manufacturing management KeyTronic, Vivato Inc.
- BSEE, MBA University of Idaho
- Responsible for launching Eigen Wireless products including marketing, channel development and strategic sales.
- 20+ years experience as a serial entrepreneur and in building and energizing a company’s organizational infrastructure, processes/services, and sales/marketing strategies.
- Bachelor Business Administration, Masters in Human Resource Management, Gonzaga University.
Eigen Wireless is dedicated to improving mission critical communicaton systems through the integration of innovative algorithms and novel antenna designs.